Fire fox three
If you haven’t upgraded all ready then do so as its much improved mostly in security features, “Although on one of my sites , I noted the CSS ( example site www.calories.co.nz) was adding an undesirable home page display issue so, weather its my coding? or we may have just forfeited some of the relaxed nature of Firefox itself. Fire fox taking us forward, every one who uses it is helping make it sooo much better so come on I noted that on the new release they where clocking 14ooo downloads a minute! try to get your head around that!
Browser of Choice
This Browser has been the web Developers choice and is easy to see why!
Open source is on the charge and will soon be the new way of Web 2, “Good by Windows”.
Fire fox is the mother of all open source projects so flexible Its so easy to add what ever kind of functionality to your browser at will, and there are enless addons thaks to all those kind souls developing thier hearts out just for us.
I think this Browser will continue aid Web developers In a way no other Browser Can or will by being free and easy
Where will the net stop!
We have already heard of an internet 10000 times faster (thats right 10 thousand ) then what is currently available to the masses its base on a fibre optic Backbone which will mean it will be some time away for the average user if ever, but they have built it and it works.
Googleh Have announced they are going to start offering consumer tools to help the consumer know what there I SP is giving in terms of qaulity Bandwidth Hold on Every body net Nuetral is dead
These are the latest security Updates for fire fox
Firefox 3.0.1 fixed several issues found in Firefox 3.
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Fixed an issue where the phishing and malware database did not update on first launch.
- Under certain circumstances, Firefox 3.0 did not properly save the SSL certificate exceptions list.
- Updated the internal Public Suffix list.
- In certain cases, installing Firefox 2 in the same directory in which Firefox 3 has been installed resulted in Firefox 2 being unstable. This issue was fixed as part of Firefox 184.108.40.206.
- Fixed an issue where, when printing a selected region of content from the middle of a page, some of the output was missing (bug 433373).
- Fixed a Linux issues where, for users on a PPP connection (dialup or DSL) Firefox always started in “Offline” mode (bug 424626).